Thursday, April 28, 2011

WHO ARE YOU IN CHRIST?


As a human, (especially women) we go through times where the enemy will trick us into feeling insecure, inferior unloved & worthless. That’s not true; don’t let those thoughts settle in your mind, even for a minute.  
Sometimes your past creeps up and reminds you of how undeserving you are of Jesus’ love… yes that may be the case, but by Gods grace, He loves you…no matter what. When he CHOSE you, He made you a new creation, in Him. Start to see yourself the way He would view you.

Here is my list that I made to read aloud to myself every morning, to constantly remind myself of who I am IN HIM. Make a list for yourself and read it out loud first thing in the morning.

WHO I AM IN CHRIST

I am loved
I am Valuable
I am precious
I am worthy
I am forgiven
I am redeemed
I am saved
I am able
I am joyful
I am thankful
I am a child of God
I am beautiful
I am confident
I am strong
I am obedient
I am lovely
I am unique
I am whole
I am protected
I am a hard worker
I am content
I am His hands & feet
I am who He designed me to be
I am fearless
I am Courageous
I am a go-getter
I am an over comer
I am generous
I am kind
I am a lover, not a fighter
I am chosen
I am righteous
I am a new creation
I am an heir of Christ
I am humble
I am easy going
I am flexible
I am the salt of the earth
I am a light in the world
I am patient
I am bold
I am secure
I am flawless in His eyes
I am not the great I AM, but I am, what I am



Pray this prayer today and remember who you are in Him!

Lord
Help me to take my eyes off myself & to keep my focus on YOU… I don’t want to constantly be distracted by fleshy things. Help me to not be concerned with what people think. I want to only care what YOU think of me. I don’t want attention from people; I want attention & approval from YOU only. YOU fulfill me. YOU are my final authority. YOU love me. YOU forgive me. YOU redeem me. YOU approve of me. That’s all that matters.
Forgive me when I sit in discouragement, doubt & discontentment and forget what Jesus has done for me. YOU remind me that I am a new creation, in Jesus. I am beautiful, I am strong, and I am secure, in YOU. Help me to have no insecurities & to see myself the way you see me! All I need is you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment