Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BLESSINGS!!!!

God is amazing and knows just what I need, when I need it… incredible. This blog is going to be short but sweet. I wanted to get it out there for everyone to see in hopes that it will change your perspective, for you to start to really see all the things God is doing around you. He’s always at work, whether you realize it or not.

God blessed me SO MUCH yesterday… what an incredible day… First, a friend blesses me with $40, second someone anonymously blesses me with $500 left in an envelope at work …wow  3rd a friend speaks words I needed to hear, 4th I come home to my grass cut, 5th I get overloaded with drawings done for me by little kiddies at dinner! 6th I get my elevation DVDs that I’ve been waiting for since Feb!

It truly is the little things. God always sends blessings; you just have to have your eyes open to receive them.  Pay attention.
Id love to hear about yours! Leave a comment with what God has blessed you with lately

No comments:

Post a Comment