Sunday, April 10, 2011

WHAT A BLESSING

TO THOSE OF YOU THAT READ MY BLOG BEFORE THIS ONE ABOUT ONE OF OUR NEIGHBORS, RON HOOD WHO HAS BEEN HOMELESS FOR 7 YRS... THIS WAS AN EMAIL I RECEIVED FROM HIM TODAY! AGAIN, IF ANYONE CAN HELP WITH THINGS ON HIS WISH LIST, PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!! ALSO PLEASE KEEP RON IN YOUR PRAYERS FOR HIS WIFES TRIAL!!!!!




This is to thank you for all your help with my new apartment.Ive been homeless for the last 7 yrs and I really need this help. Ialso Thank the Church ,Elevation, for the Blessing of the money and the beautiful watch.God Bless the Church and the Pastor. I hope my wish list wasnt to big,cause every thing on the list is what I truly need. These are some very beautiful apartments that I cant afford to fill with junk, therefore Im believing in God that your Church will Bless me. On April 1st,I found out Ill be going to be the number one wittness in the Murder trial of my wife on August 25th. The murderer decided He will not plead guilty to Two counts of murder,and twelve other counts.My kids will be coming to visit and to give me  theyre support,plus other family members and friends. I hope to be well settled in by this time. On May 3rd Ill be having a one on one meeting with a Mrs. Debra Plousha Moore  shes the H. R.director over Carolins School of Nusing. were discussing my entering their school of Nursing. Currently Im in conversation with a Mrs artis at  the Strafford Y. M .C .A. Ater school she wants me to become a camp summer counselor there. And on the 15th of this month I get my apartment, Thank You Jesus. So now ,Elevation is all caught up on RON HOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment