Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Spanish

Guatemala

Lately I have been having a lady come to my apartment to teach me Spanish for 2 hours, twice a week.

My head hurts.

I really struggled the first two weeks I was here and felt so overwhelmed because I couldn't communicate with people. I had been practicing but I just wasn't understanding why and when to use certain phrases.
So she has been helping me, and FINALLY the Grammer part is starting to click!!!!! After she leaves I spend another couple of hours doing the homework and reading over the papers she gave me too.

Right now it's tough, but eventually it will be helpful to me, so that I can understand people and respond back to them.

You don't realize how daunting it is being in a place and not being able to handle a situation, until you're there and can't get your point across.
One day... I'll be fluent in Spanish...with a British accent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment