Wednesday, October 26, 2016

He always invites us...






Jesus always invites us... He gives us invitations to join Him in His work. But It's up to us to respond. 

I'm so thankful He invited me to come to Guatemala. I may have taken 8 or 9 months to accept and 14 months to do it... but sometimes it takes some of us longer to know what's best for us ;) 

It wasn't that I didn't trust Him. It was that I was afraid and I didn't want to leave my life in Charlotte. But I couldn't shake the feeling that He was asking me to lay down WHAT I love, to follow WHO I love (Him) into the unknown. 

Sometimes we get so comfortable with the life we have that when an opportunity arises we turn it down because it's of the unknown & we are comfortable where we are. 
But when we choose to step out and trust Gods plan instead of our own... we stumble upon things we never imagined would fulfill us! 
Don't get me wrong, some days are difficult here, but some days are absolutely incredible.

I feel so blessed and sometimes just stand at my window, with an amazing view of the volcano, and thank God for not giving up on me to do this. 

Thank you to those of you who support me in this journey, we are looking forward to what's ahead together!!
SOUL 139 PO Box 470252 Charlotte, NC 28247 USA 

No comments:

Post a Comment