Wednesday, January 5, 2011

God is always faithful!

Today I was thinking about past things God has done in my life and I came to the realization that He has ALWAYS been faithful… whatever I wanted, whatever I desired in my heart, whatever I asked for… He gave me.  
Now maybe not in MY time and when I wanted it. But He gave these things to me in a much better time, when he knew it would benefit me the most.
He has never let me down. God’s timing is just as perfect as His ability to give you what your heart desires when you haven’t even communicated it.

Whatever it is that you long for in your life right now, and feel as though God isn’t listening. Don’t give up praying for it. God put those desires in your heart, will He give you those & then not fulfill?
Numbers 23:19 says

“God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”

God will fulfill His promises & bring that very thing into your life in due time… and if He doesn’t, He will bring something MUCH better.
My Pastor once said

“God will never ask you to give up something that He won’t replace with an upgrade”

Whenever I struggle with something that I want & God doesn’t seem to be listening… I think about that. I will either get it in His time… or He will give me something SO much better… That is such a comforting thought!
How does that make you feel?
I know I get excited to see what my future holds, what He will bring into my path & to see what He is going to do in me and through me this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment