Sunday, March 20, 2011

In Gods Sweet Spot


I know I’m right smack in the middle of Gods will for me right now! I have had such a heavy heart, a huge weight, a feeling of intense pressure, discouragement, doubt & insecurity over the past couple weeks. I have evaluated my relationship with the Lord & tried to find an area that I’m not giving up to Him… I can’t find one right now; I am in a place where I am currently surrendering all to Him. I let Him have access to every part of my life. If there is something that I’m not laying at His feet, I have asked Him to reveal it to me. I have been feeling an incredible amount of resistance, but because I know that I’m right with God at this present time & have no reason to be feeling any of these things, shows me that I am right where I am supposed to be! I am indeed in Gods sweet spot & satan is trying to get me out of it. He doesn’t want me to be effective for God. The enemy knows he can’t get my spirit to sin, so he is trying to keep my mind in thinking the way it used to think. To give me doubt & discouragement are satans biggest tools to get me to back down for what God has called me to. He knows those are my weak spots… and I now know that those are his tools… so I have been preparing myself to fight back.

Pastor said today “Praising God will bring freedom to your life & to your mind”

I have been praising God all week for things that He is doing in my life, for the growth in my life, for what He has done, is doing & is going to do in my life. I have NO reason to be down & discouraged. Jesus is ALWAYS victorious, He has already won, and He has already let every future circumstance that we will face pass through His hands, because He knows I can handle it when I walk with Him. He won’t ever give me something that I can’t handle…ever! It may be tough, and I may struggle, but as long as I lean on Him & walk with Him, I can win against ANYTHING.
Pastor said “We need to develop a strategy for God to keep us in so we can defeat satans strategy to keep us out.”
Pastor Steven said some great things in the resistance sermon today… He told us that God loves us, He has a plan for us, He has things He wants YOU to accomplish on earth & He already has a strategy for your victory!!! Are you going to fight?! Or are you going to back down and get comfortable with complacency?

Prov 3:5-6 says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; Do not depend on your own understanding, but seek His will in all you do & He will direct your paths.”

When I don’t feel like doing what I should be doing, I praise God, when I don’t feel happy, I praise God for how my life has changed and for saving me. When I feel insecure about all the things girls feel insecure about, I praise God for giving me legs to walk, hands to cut hair, the ability to be his hands and feet. I complain about my legs, some people aren’t fortunate enough to have use of legs… I need to be thankful… that’s the way God made me.
 What do you constantly complain about in your life that would be an insult to the way God made you? That could be one of satan’s strategies to direct your focus away from Jesus. God designed you perfectly the way He wanted you…rest in His love, get your approval from Him. Walk in His confidence!!! FIGHT against any strategy satan uses to bring you down… Stand with Jesus, step out in faith, go overboard in your walk with Him rather than staying in the boat… God will always throw you a life jacket if you feel like you are drowning! GET BOLD, DON’T BACK DOWN…DO WHAT HE’S CALLED YOU TO DO!

Without you, Jesus, I am not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment