Thursday, August 11, 2011

LET GO...You are squeezing the life out of something that God wants to breathe life in

God alone knows what is best for us, so why can’t we trust Him with our hearts, dreams, desires & plans?
It is OK to plan & prepare, but we need to LET GO and stop trying to control the outcome, leave that up to God.
That goes for anything in life,

~ Losing weight
~ Starting a business
~ With your spouse
~ If you’re single, looking for a spouse
~ In any friendship/relationship
~ With your kids

Psalm 138:8
The Lord will work out His plans for my life,
For your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.

Maybe God is trying to change something in you & you are so focused on what YOU want to change, that you are missing what God is trying to do.


LET GO…You are squeezing the life out of something that God wants to breathe life into


You need to let go of control and let Him work. Stop focusing on what YOU want & start focusing on what GOD wants to do IN & THROUGH you.

What are you holding on to?
What are you trying to control?
What are you scared of if you let go?
He’s got your situation in His hands; nothing is too big for Him.

Psalm 139:5 says…
You go BEFORE me & FOLLOW me
You place your hand of blessing on my head.

Friend, God has already gone before you, & He’s got your back. He has already let this situation pass through His hands; He knows you can handle it as long as you are dependent on Him.

Stop trying to do it yourself, you will wear yourself out …I know, because I am at that point…For the last few weeks I have been relying on my own strength to get things done, the way I feel they should be done…I’m tired, overwhelmed & just plain exhausted…God spoke softly yesterday and said “Let me do it…”
I wonder when I am going to learn, because I seem to do this every time.
Why do we continue to try to do things in our own strength, when He is willing to do the work?
We just have to let Him…  
Today give God the room, let Him show you just how big He is…Plan & prepare, then let go & let Him do what He’s good at!  I promise you, you’ll feel a lot lighter if you put down the load you are carrying. After all, that’s what Christ died for.

No comments:

Post a Comment