Friday, August 12, 2011

I now see the one who sees me


Isaiah 43:4 You are precious and honored in my sight.

During my prayer time this morning, I was praying for my boy David that I sponsor. I don’t have kids, so I don’t know what it’s like to love your own child. But knowing David & just getting to spend that week with him, was enough to get a glimpse of that. I feel like I love him more because I KNOW him. I have an other little guy in Ethiopia that I sponsor & while I still care for him, I don’t feel the same about him as I do David, because I don’t KNOW him, I’ve never met him, I see him & write to him, but he doesn’t see me and we have never formed a bond.
God reminded me today that the way I care for David, is the way He cares for me. HE is fond of me, because he KNOWS me. He has always seen me; I have just not always seen Him. I feel the unbeliever would be like my Ethiopian boy, Ashenafi. God loves the unbeliever, but the unbeliever doesn’t KNOW God and doesn’t have a close relationship with Him. And as much as God loves the unbeliever deeply, because He created Him, he is more fond of His child that sees Him back.

If you KNOW Jesus & have a personal relationship with Him, know that He cares for you & knows your every thought, every movement & every hearts desire. He loves you unconditionally & there is nothing you can do that can change that.
If you don’t know Jesus personally, I invite you to start that relationship today. He sees you right where you are, He loves you right where you are, but when you see Him… that’s when the bond forms. When He lifts your eyes to meet His own, that’s when you realize you are loved beyond comprehension, that’s when you start to revolve everything in your life around Him & realize that you are part of a bigger story… that’s a great realization.

I am so grateful that I now see the one who sees me & has always seen me.

No comments:

Post a Comment