Wednesday, June 6, 2012

SO SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THIS SATURDAY!!!! ABOVE IS THE FLYER THAT A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE, ERICA POTTER, DESIGNED WITH THE HELP OF HER HUSBAND!!


As I sit here soaking in all God has done in my life in less than 4 years...I am blown away, it's crazy!
I started out at rock bottom 3 & 1/2 years ago... absolutely couldn't have gotten any worse... and He has restored me, lifted me up to where I never thought in a million years I would be. 
~I am the founder of a non-profit (WHAT!?) 
~I am a part of a phenomenal movement (Elevation Church) right in the middle... and I mean RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE. I get to learn from the best & as intimidating as it may be to be placed in the middle of these people, I am right where I am supposed to be. God is using them to help prepare me for what He has prepared for me! 
~I have the most amazing friends! More than I could ask for and better than I could ever ask for! 
~He has created a team of people for SOUL 139 to walk along side me...and they are incredible! INCREDIBLE!!!!! 
~I even got asked to guest blog on YouAreC13.com ...now 4 years ago...I not only hated reading, but didn't like to journal & sure as heck didn't know how to blog... God has completely given me a new passion to read, soak in knowledge and an ability to put it into words to share with others how He moves in my life. 
~I have the best job & couldn't work at a better salon! I have been there 6 years and still love it like it was my first week. He has given me the gift of cutting hair and I get to go to work everyday to a job that I LOVE.

I AM GRATEFUL

I would love to write a book on my life, coz God would be made HUGE through it... If He can change my life around the way He has done, He can change anybody's.
I was too shy to even talk on the phone when I was 18.... now I get to stand up infront of people and speak.
I used to get nervous meeting new people... now He placed me in a job where I meet new people every 30 minutes...He also placed me in a MASSIVE Church where I knew NO ONE...and when I look around me, realize that He somehow filled my life with amazing people. 
He took me from the lowest of low to the best place I could ever be... and it only gets better! If this is what He's done in less than 4 years...what the heck is He capable of in 10!?!?! 
To all who are a part of this journey with me...I'm glad I get to do this with you & I cannot wait to see how God moves from here on out in your life, mine & those around us!

If you don't have your tickets yet for Saturday...better get them FAST!!! You don't want to miss out on this one!!! We have prepared the way for God to move in a BIG way!!!!! Keep your eyes open!

No comments:

Post a Comment