Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I HAVE PRESIDED




One weekend Pastor Steven preached on making a choice before you come up against the situation. He said "There is power in pre decision...PRE-decide in the light of day, otherwise you won't have the strength to decide in the darkness" I decided to write a few things that I am “presiding”

I have pre decided:

That I will respect my future husband
That I will revolve every situation around Jesus
That I will honor my body with the food that I eat
That I will love others, even when I think they don’t deserve it
That I will honor God with my money
That I will be pure
That I will love the one God gives me & only him (& Jesus) 
That I will not put myself in situations that would cause my future spouse to wonder or doubt
That I will keep moving along with SOUL 139 no matter how hard it gets
That I will face my fears
That I will give my best
That I will be ME no matter of another person’s response
That I will forgive others
That when I don’t feel like doing what I should, that I would do what I should to get back what I had
That I will praise God in the hard times
That I will thank God in the good times
That when I’m struggling with disbelief that I would remember what Jesus did in my life.
That I will be a good mum
That I will be an encourager
That I will be all that God made me to be.

What are you going to preside? (pre-decide) Leave your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment