Thursday, September 29, 2016

I'm not lost, I'm Exploring.

I'm not lost, I'm exploring

Today is day 4 ... I went for a little stroll this morning, got lost, but made it back to where I needed to be. Sometimes getting lost is the best thing that can happen, because you find things and places you didn't know were there. You expand your knowledge, you grow your comfort zone, you lean on God and you learn how you tend to respond. You also may learn what NOT to do & how far your legs can actually take you haha. These first few days here have been challenging and overwhelming, but without those things there wouldn't be any growth. I have to say, I am VERY thankful for the people God has placed around me to help me!

...After writing this post I was walking back to my apartment, after picking up my laundry once I figured out where on earth I was, and on the back of a truck there was a sticker that said:

"IM NOT LOST, IM EXPLORING"

And it just made me smile after the mornings adventure!!
It was a little God wink 😉

Let's see what today brings!

#Guatemala

No comments:

Post a Comment